¬点滴/回忆¬

过去的点滴成为此刻的回忆

Dunno y,these few weeks i dun feel like wana go to work...once i think of go to work..i was like ''sien''....have to see two pretending faces...arg!To tackle these two faces,i have to pretend oso,sick of this....pretend to be fren with them...Furthermore,now im busying with tht stupid result thing...T.T...which uni...wat course.....do i qualified....walaoeh!!!sien!!!Someone pls lead me through this dark tunnel....lead me to the light!!!(not the light i will see after i die la)haha...im not in bad mood..juz a bit....................LOST...(season 1,penang version..>.<'')
note:anyone who read about this,if you feel like you wana help me,kindly pls leave ur comment.you can tell me your thought or where should i go for more professional consultation or anyway u think it would help me..THANKS!help!!!


0 意見:

Post a Comment

CAKAP BOX

Followers