¬点滴/回忆¬

过去的点滴成为此刻的回忆

One of my colleague was a spm student,this morning we were still talking bout her spm result will be coming out on 12th of march...At 1st,we all still joking with her bout tht day..
Who knows....in the afternoon..i received a msg....shown tht nan yang shang bao said tht stpm result is coming out on 10th of march...i was like...erm..impossible la!!spm come out at 12th ma...sch said stpm result coming out on 16th...im still laughing and joking with wai hung bout the date...Meanwhile,my dear chef ashok online and search for The Star...WTF!!!There was a news reporting bout stpm result is coming out on 10th!!!i was stunned and OMG!!!At tht moment,lots of 'WH' questions flying through my mind...What my result will be?What ppl will ask me?Where to hide myself after i got my result?Why result have to come out on 10th?Why not 16th?and lots more....T.T
ARG!!!!I have to stop talking bout stpm result d!!The more i wana type,the more worried i become...Angkong popi popi!!!T.T
By the way...Good luck to all STPM and SPM candidates!!

0 意見:

Post a Comment

CAKAP BOX

Followers