¬点滴/回忆¬

过去的点滴成为此刻的回忆

'26th of feb',day where im juz recovered from my fever.Tht night,i found red spots on my both hands...even around my knees....=.=''So,i called my mom and she asked me to go home asap!She worried something happened to me..she had also called her fren for help...fast and efficient!lol.....Once i reached home...they brought me to the nearest clinic...located near kek lok si there..We went in to the doctor...the doctor checked my body temperature...normal....checked my respiration...normal....everything is fine..he looked at my red spots...erm...consider rashes d la...haha....but i din feel any itchy...=.='' Later i told him tht most of my joints are pain...esp on my fingers and my knees..Then he concluded tht i maybe got dengue and ask me go to hospital right away...and so,he wrote a letter for me...lol...1st time in my life,i go to hospital with a letter which ask them to let me stay in hospital...=.=''when i reached GH,it was 1200am,27th of feb.i took up a number and waited to be call.
'Goh wen jun'...finally,my name been called.i went in to a indian doctor...He asked me some questions then asked me for blood test....lol...ok lo...i give my blood lo...I was passed to another indian....i think he was a houseman la...haha....will tell u guys y i said so....so...i drew some of my blood to be tested...later,he took my blood pressure...and he told the 1st indian doctor bout my bp...Then tht 1st indian doctor said they need to do dripping on me...so,this young indian houseman set me on dripped..The answer y he is a houseman is here!!!He poke the branula on me with his hand SHAKING!!!!WTF!!!Luckily nothing happened....lol....after tht,i have to wait for 2 hrs for my blood test result..lol...
tik.....tok...tik...tok....
2 hrs passed...@.@ it was 2.00am..walao..damn sleepy d...result of my blood test came out..it showed tht my platlets level dropped..tht indian doctor waded me cause he suspected i got dengue...i have no choice..for my own good ma...haih...i sat on the wheel chair provided and sent to my 'bed' by a man nurse..
2.30am:settled down..my mom also headed back home..Tht time,im trying to get my sleep ...but..unluckily,there was a patient,an aunty..shouted the whole night because of her eyes....pain in eyes...walao...'sing' through the night...Well...i tried my best and finally i was going to sleep...BUT!!!! The doctor on duty came..=.='' asked me questions..and drew my blood again...lol...u know la..once poke by those syringe,no matter how sleepy u are,u will also awake!It was 3.30am...T.T..some times later,i was going to sleep again...but...this time..the nurse came..she shaked me,and tell me tht she was going to check my temperature...lol...disturbing nia..when ppl disturb ur sleep...is hard to get back to sleep again..So,i lied there with my eyes opened...6 something in the morning..a man doctor came..so young...haha..in fact,he was chung ling student also...haha...so happy!He came and took my blood again..lol..Later,my breakfast arrived...haha!wanna know wat i had??2 slice of bread,some yellow beans and a glass of...erm...dunno is coffee or milo or teh tarik...taste so weird..haha...After my weird breakfast...i continued my sleep...around 9 something in the morning,4 doctors came...asked the same questions,did the same thing to me..checked this and tht...asked the same questions and write the same report...lol...Then,is was 11 something in the morning..my lunch came d!!1 soup,1 dunno wat chicken,some watermelon,rice and tauge with eggs...lol...honestly..none of them can be eat...duno wat taste are they...>.<''
Around 12.30pm...my mom visited me...but i asked her not to come cause the dunno wat agensi will go to our house to spray those smoke tht kill mosquitoes eh...So,i have to look those walls for the whole afternoon...haha...wai hung,my fren/classmate/colluegue...sent me a msg said tht will visit me at nite after work...So i tried to get my rest in the afternoon lo..keep on sleeping..those doctors pula keep on taking my blood...who knows..the time passed so so so so so so so so damn slow!!!!nearly kill me because of boring....not dengue...lol...4.00pm tea time!!!woke up by the person who served me my tea time....this time...the bread was like antibiotic flavoured eh...walao!!Pls la..can give kaya flavoured or anytype of jam also can ma..y must it be an antibiotic flavoured eh...really went there to get suffer eh...i continued my sleep...6 something..dinner time...lol....this time..they give me kangkung and dunno wat type of fish...lol...a lady doctor came to check me while i having my dinner...She said:will u mind if i ask u some quetions while u having dinner?for me..is ok la..nobody to talk to...haha...after few minutes..i stopped..she asked me y i stopped eating..i told her..hehe..u know la..meal from hospital wasnt tht eat-able eh ma...she agreed ar!!she said everytime she will go outside to eat although hospital supply food for her..haha!!i was just..erm...dunno how to answer back..haha..
At night,she came to get my blood...after she tied my hand with a glove...then my vein shown up...she so happy...cause she can choose which vein to be poke...i was...=.='' she said,the others patients' vein abit difficult to be found...lol...but her skill was a bit 'pain'...haha!After my dinner,i was looking forward to see wai hung appear infront of me...haha...but!!!this cute fren 'fly aeroplane'!!T.T..i spent my whole afternoon to get enough rest...the end..i cant sleep at nite!!walao....i sit on my bed and dunno wat to do...when the nurse asked me y i still dun wanna sleep...i told her tht i slept too much in the afternoon..haha....>.<
At night,same thing happened again...tht aunty shouted..doctors and nurses came to disturb...the next day...28th of feb...doctors came again...this time..their post higher 1...he looked at my report..asked me few questions...later..he discharged me!!haha!!thank buddha!!haha..
My fren,jelin said wana visit me before i was discharged..so,i quickly sms her and told her tht she can visit me d...if not..no 2nd chance..haha...at the same time..i assked her to buy me something to eat..my stomach was so hungry...Thanks to her,she bought me porrage with 1 egg and a piece of fish..and 2 bottle of vitagen..muahaha...At 1200noon...i officially ended my memorable trip in GH..@.@...1 more thing i would like to tell is:this 1 day 2 nites trip was free!!!!haha...(but suffering)haha...
This was my GH trip..1st time in my life..i have grown up some after this incident...haha...thanks to those mosquitoe which bit me and nearly cause dengue to me....haha....

0 意見:

Post a Comment

CAKAP BOX

Followers